Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Still absorbing.

Work from 10-6pm. During work, had fun replying baby. Freaking hell laugh like crazy by myself. And there is part of msg that's damn sweet.
me:"it's okay if you can't wake up tmr and accoompany me to my dental, i'll just go myself."
baby: "i told you i'll follow you mean i will."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
After work train to bugis to find baby. walked around bugis street. nothing caught my eye. sad man. i need to earn more money to get more clothes and etc. had dinner like an hour. baby just look at me eat cause he finish his like 15mins i guess. while eating make me laugh like crazy, no peace and quiet at all. after that had bubble while he smoke. told him this "you see me can only smoke 3 stick, more then that i'll will just walk off". seriously want him to quit smoking man. it's bad for health. AND I'M A SECOND HAND SMOKER WHICH MAKES ME DIE EARLIER!
so ask him kinda lots of question and still unsure. guess i need to aborsb slowly. kies need to sleep now! dental at 10.15am. BYES!
you told me to just know that you love me.
i'll try to believe that but it takes time.
i'm somehow scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment