Saturday, October 31, 2009

UPDATES!

Haven had a proper update. like usual im being lazy.
My week was busy. Don't really remember what happen. stm as usual.


Wednesady was my dear laogong's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAOGONG! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED WHAT WE PREPARED FOR YOU. =)
i'm sorry for not getting you presents cause 1. i'm currently broke and 2. i have no time that week. i'll get yours soon okay! pictures will be up when i get them from zhi lin.
That's day was fun though tired. meet laogong and she claim she knows already so i had to fake everything and after that blindfold her with the help of zhi lin, apple & amelia. blast music into her ears and she practically shouting during the whole journey to downtown. hahaha. damn funny. reach downtown and SURPRISE! ate and sing birthday song to her. and here comes the best part. whip cream & flour for the birthday girl. didn't intend to get dirty but in the end i was. so just played with her. hahaha. but of course at the end we had to clean up the whole place. me and laopo had a hard time man. after that both of us just hit the bed.

Thursday: cab to school. down laopo off at tampines for her work. ditch my lectures and cab home to sleep. swear i'm damn tired. slept till 6plus woke up and went back to sleep at 12 plus i guess.

Friday: 2hours tutorial was a waste of my time i swear. after that went designer to eat and back to engine school to wait for alvin and winston. off to buy steamboat stuffs. hahaha. had tennis, sauna, steamboat and 2 movies. went home like 2 plus. lucky my brother not asleep yet. so he open my basement doo for me. spare me the walking. hehe.

Today was stay home day. BORING IS THE WORD! oh well. can't always go out and tmr have to bake! i'm being lazy i swear. and my blogshop i yet to be done. please by next week. it has to be up. can't wait.

Anyway HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
every ones is enjoying Halloween while i'm stuck at home doing nothing. such a boring thing for me. oh well. just no mood to party yet. next year prolly. hahaha.

And today,
I'm offically missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment