Monday, October 26, 2009

You’re the perfect lullaby

Had apple and pear for tea time. Brunch was at siglap, mee poh was great man! baby's GREAT idea for not going lecture and go for breakfast instead. today was damn slack yet sucky day. slack was that we end at 1pm, only went for 2 hours lesson. sucky cause my cds was at 5pm and i reach home at 3 plus not getting any sleep at all and went out at 4.30pm to meet elena so we go school together. BEST PART IS..... there's freaking no space to sit cause it's pack!~ no idea why, only conculsion is other people crash our lecture which totally sucks. okay got to go early next time round. went to school for nothing but i had to buy some stuffs from watson. so head to tampines with baby and get my stuffs and bus home while he went to meet his friend.

thought of many things in the bus and just had to called someone to talk. called laopo and she starts ranting to me all sort of things. hahaha. makes me feel alot better. busy week i can say. hahaha hope i make it through happy =)

I feel so fat and ugly.

i wish i have my nice complexion back and to fucking slim down man!

This is so depressing man. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment